The most popular e-commerce website Amazon has announced Great Indian Sale. The sale will start from 9th Aug to 12th Aug. Amazon, a big giant in e-commerce industry has again come up with a big sale for its customers. This time Amazon declared this amazing sale period as the Great Indian Sale. The Sale would commence on August 9 from midnight to 11:59 PM on August 12. According to the US based e-platform, this sale has lucrative deals on big brands. Furthermore, it has several great offers and discounts on a wide range of products that includes mobiles and accessories, fashion brands, electronics, and home and kitchen appliances, etc. Following are the deals offers, discounts that you can take advantage of in the Amazon Great Indian Sale:
- Amazon Prime Member: Customers those who are Amazon Prime members will enjoy an advantage in availing the exclusive Prime-only deals, that includes 30 mint early access to top deals. Besides it, customers who have got recharged their Amazon Pay balance from August 4 will get an extra 15% cash back up to Rs 300.
- SBI Card Holders: SBI card holders (debit and credit) can get 15 per cent cash on the app and 10% on the website during this sale season.
- Gift Cards: Amazon offering 5% cash back on email gift cards and up to 20% on gift cards from Cleartrip, Pantaloons, BookMyShow, and Joyalukkas.
- Offers on Mobile and Accessories: Customers are expected to get 40% off on Mobile, Headphones, power banks, Bluetooth and more.
- Offers on Electronics: Get up to 50 per cent off on electronic products.
- Offers on Home and Kitchen Appliances: Get up to 70% off on Home and Kitchen Appliances.
- Offers on Personal Care and grooming: 30% off on Philips, Panasonic and Veet and more.
- Offers on Fashion brands: Up to 70% off on clothing, shoes, watches, luggage, handbags and more from brands like Reebok, Adidas, Casio, Arrow, U.S. Polo ASSN, Safari, American Tourister, Fossil, Puma, Symbol, Wildcraft and more.
- Offers on Toys: 20 to 60 per cent off on the top brands.
You can also win an iPhone with Amazon app by making any purchase from Aug 2nd to Aug 29th, 2017. Do remember the participants will be chosen by a random draw.
Amazon Corporate Holdings & Amazon.com.incs have invested Rs.130 crore in the Amazon Pay India revealed through documents submitted to the Corporate Affairs Ministry. The resolution was got approval on 28th of June. Amazon India has recently completed four years of operations and expanding warehouses, increasing product assortment and strengthening logistics by directing its investments.